Friday, April 3, 2009

Design Brief and Such


This week in Commtech I worked on my graphic design logo and screen printing. I washed the ink off 2 screens, and then I scrubed the design off both of them. Next week I plan to put my own design on one of the screens. My design is a korah logo that was already made but It's made for any peice of clothing that isn't black. I also put KORAH at the top 3 times to create a 3D effect so that it doesn't look plain. I am also going to work on my design brief right now for my screen printing project.


Streaming Video - A method of transmitting multimedia over the Internet to viewers while it is delivered by a provider. Streaming files are not downloaded to the viewer’s computer. They are stored on a streaming media server, such as Flash Media Server, which serves them over an RTMP connection.

No comments: